How to make the LEGENDARY HERO from Undertale!: Want to be a part of our community, chat on Discord, and hang out with Jimmy and Ashley? Join our Patreon at http://www.patreon.com/FeastOfFiction
Today we’re going from zero to hero with the LEGENDARY HERO sandwich made famous by Undertale.
1 cup warm milk
1 tablespoon instant dry yeast
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons butter softened
1 large egg
3-4 cups all purpose flour
Provolone cheese, pre-sliced
Black olives, sliced (canned)
1. In a large stand mixer, combine milk, yeast, sugar, salt, butter egg and 3 cups flour. Knead on low until a smooth dough ball forms. Add more flour ¼ cup at a time to achieve desired texture. Your dough should be tacky but not sticky.
2. Transfer dough to a lightly greased mixing bowl, cover with a towel, and let rise until double in size – about 1 hour.
3. Roll dough into ¼ inch thick. Cut dough with sword mold.
4. Place sword dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Let rise for about 30 minutes or until desired height.
5. Preheat oven to 375. Bake rolls until lightly browned, about 12-15 minutes.
6. Assemble sandwich.
FOLLOW & Send us your creations! @FeastofFiction
➤ instagram: http://www.instagram.com/FeastOfFiction
➤ facebook: http://www.facebook.com/FeastOfFiction
➤ twitter: http://www.twitter.com/FeastOfFiction
➤ instagram: http://www.instagram.com/ashrachelle
➤ facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ashleyadamsonline
➤ twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ashleyquiz
➤ instagram: http://www.instagram.com/jfwong
➤ facebook: http://www.facebook.com/therealjimmy
➤ twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jfwong
Download the Soundtrack:
Episodes Produced and Set Designed by Abbe Drake
Edited by Sam Waldow
Set Constructed by Alfred Estaca
➤ Camera: Canon C100 Mark II https://amzn.to/2Lu8H1b
➤ Lens: Canon EF 24-105mm https://amzn.to/2PJoCvV
➤ Vlog Camera: Canon G7X Mark II https://amzn.to/2NoSV9M
Editing Software: Adobe Premiere
Author by: Feast Of Fiction